It’s always good to make a little extra money every now and then. Technology has very well expanded where you can make money even in your sleep. Check out these creative ways that you can make extra money while still being employed at your full-time job.
- Voice-Over Work and Script Reading: Do you have that funny and unique voice or does your friend say that you have a nice voice for reading things? Definitely consider doing some work for a local radio station.
- Writing Reviews for Money: How many books do you read or when is the last time you went to a new restaurant? You can leave reviews and express your opinion.
- Review Music for Cash
- Get cash rebates for scanning your receipts. There is an app called “Ibotta” where supposedly you can make money off receipts that you keep. Usually I keep a lot of receipts, so now this has me thinking because I can make extra money on the side.
- Sell your wardrobe. I have heard about people making money by selling their clothes and accessories. Apps such as Thred up and Posh Mark are pretty decent for selling your wardrobe.
- Sell Your Photos: If you have a keen eye for photography or taking unique pictures, then you can definitely start selling your photos to small businesses or local magazines.
- Become a Dog Walker: If you are a dog lover, then this is the perfect job for you! You can go to sites like Rover.com or Wag!
- Sell your skills: Are you a writer? Do you enjoy editing books? Then how about turning your skills into an income?
- Sell Plasma
- Take surveys and give your opinion. Try using Inbox Dollars
Now let’s go out here and make some extra money!!!!
Follow That Riverz Gurl on IG at @thatriverzgurlbrand